Programme Advisory Committee
As per the guidelines issued by the M.H.R.D.,New Delhi a Programme Advisory Committee (PAC) has been constituted which considers and approves all the programmes to be conducted under the C.T.E. Scheme. The following are its members at present:-
1. Principal and Nodel Officer
Shri Radha Krishna Institute of Advance Studies of Education (IASE), Bikaner.
2. The Director
All India Radio, Jodhpur.
3. The District Education Officer (Sec.)
Department of Education, Jodhpur/Jalore/Barmer/Jaisalmer/Pali
4. The Principal
5. The Principal
Govt.Sr.Secondary School, Siwanchi Gate, Jodhpur.
6. Head Master
Govt.Secondary School, Jodhpur.
7. Dr. S.B. Singh
Retd. Principal, Regional College of Education, Ajmer
C/o Dr. Anurag Singh, SarojHospital, A-34, Saraswati Nagar, Jodhpur.
8. Dr. O.P. Sharma
Ret.Professor, Shah Goverdhan Lal Kabra Teachers' College (CTE), Jodhpur.
9. Dr.(Mrs)Deepika Sikawat
Lecturer, Shah Goverdhan Lal Kabra Teachers' College (CTE), Jodhpur.
10. Sr. Teacher,Govt.Girls Senior Secondary School, Rajmahal, Jodhpur.
11. Sr. Teacher,New Govt. Senior Secondary School, Ratanada, Jodhpur.
12. M.Ed. Student of this College
13. B.Ed. Student of this College
14. Principal,Shah Goverdhan Lal Kabra Teachers' College (CTE), Jodhpur.