B.Ed. First Year Facilities Provided by the College
Each student after admission gets the following facilities from the College:
- One Library Token will be issued to each student to borrow books from the College Library. Through this token a student can keep the book for fifteen days only.
- Apart from One Library Token, a set of Two (02) Books of Pedagogy Subjects from Book-Bank will be provided to each student-teacher.
- A set containing a Internship Diary for Simulated Teaching and for internship in govt. school will be provided. Besides this, one Final Lesson Plan Diary will be provided to each student-teacher. A Roll-up Board as and when demanded by the Student.
- A set of Ten Essay Diaries will be provided to each student to write the sessionals there in.
- The students who wish to make use of the Over-Head Projector, Slide Projector, Computer and the equipment’s from the Science Laboratory are also issued the same when ever they need these. The students can also get the charts, modals, posters, etc. issued from the Audio-Visual Section of the College.