B.Ed. First Year Facilities Provided by the College
Each student after admission gets the following facilities from the College:
- Two Library Tokens will be issued to each student to borrow books from the College Library. Through this token a student can keep the book for fifteen days only.
- Apart from Two Library Tokens, a set of Two (02) Books of Pedagogy Subjects from Book-Bank will be provided to each student-teacher.
- A set containing a Lesson Plan Diary, for Practice Teaching will be provided. Besides this, Criticism Lesson Plan Diaries and one Final Lesson Plan Diaries will be provided to each student-teacher. A Roll-up Board as and when demanded by the Student.
- A set of Ten Essay Diaries will be provided to each student to write the sessionals there in.
- The students who wish to make use of the Over-Head Projector, Slide Projector, Computer and the equipments from the Science Laboratory are also issued the same when ever they need these. The students can also get the charts, modals, posters, etc. issued from the Audio-Visual Section of the College.