Upgrade as College for Teachers Education by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi
Affiliated to Jai Narain Vyas university, Jodhpur (Managed by Shri Mahesh Shikshan Sansthan)
1. There will be 10 papers in second year. The university will conduct the examinations for 5 papers of three hours duration while the pedagogy paper will be of 2 hours duration.
2. There will be two pedagogy papers with an internal weightage of 15 marks. The External Assessment of both the papers will be done at the university level for 35 marks. For a pass in pedagogy papers candidate will have to obtain 6 marks in practicum/internal & 14 marks in external.
3. Internship activities in Second year will include teaching and a project report on the various aspects of school where internship is to be performed. Internship and Project report submission will be compulsory for students. Failing to submit the report of internship shall result into a failure in Second year.
4. It is mandatory for any student to attain 90% attendance in internship programme, failing which; they will be declared fail in Second year.
5. After completion of internship, each student must submit the attendance-cum internship completion certificate duly authorised by head of institution, where internship was performed.
6. Candidates will have to obtain 40% marks in theory & practicum separately. In the papers carrying 70 marks, candidates will have to obtain minimum 28 marks for a pass.
7. (A) There shall be two Summative tests of 10 marks each & candidates will conduct/prepare a report of 1 activity in each paper carrying 5 marks for activity & 5 marks for documentation. Out of 30 practicum/internal marks a candidate will have to get a minimum of 12 marks for a pass.
(B) If any candidate doesn’t obtain minimum 20 marks in three internal papers separately out of 50 marks in each paper. In that case, they will have to reappear in those papers next year as an Ex-student and the marks of the other papers and activities will be carry forwarded.
8. Candidates failing in practicum or external examination in two or less than two papers will be entitled to become an ex student and have to appear in the practicum and external examination of the same paper. Any candidate can get this benefit in a maximum of two papers internals/ practicum and/ or externals papers (Papers I – VII) and /or internal papers (Paper VIII – X) combined together. However, their practicum/ internal marks can be carry forwarded in case of external papers.
9. Candidates failing in practicum or / and external examination of (Paper I – VII) and/ or internal papers (Paper VIII – X) (Paper I – VII) and/ or internal papers (Paper VIII – X) combined together, in more than two papers will be declared fail and they have to reappear in all the papers next year as an Ex-student.
10. Only those Candidates who have completed their internship activities of First as well as second year successfully are eligible for final lessons / practical examination. A candidate will have to obtain 40% marks separately in the final lesson. Candidates failing in the final lesson will be declared fail in second year. However, as an Ex-student, they can carry-forward their all other marks.
11. Candidates have to complete their course within three years from the date of admission